Thursday, June 20, 2019

Redecilla del Camino - Belorado

21.04.19


Easter Sunday.

I don't have much to say about today.

We left Redecilla del Camino this morning with the plan of getting breakfast along the way.
There was just one problem - there were no open Cafes. 

Today was cloudy - all of us miserable in one way or another.

My knee was so swollen moving it was excruciating. I couldn't keep up with Malcolm and Carolin. They walked off ahead at my request (I didn't want to slow them down). The walk was long and boring.

Ironic how I'm the glue that holds this group together while also being the weakest link.

Tony left us earlier in the morning. We met him along the way a couple of times but he would treat himself to a hotel while we stayed in an albergue. He was feeling homesick. I was very sad to see him go.

The food in the albergue wasn't great and neither was the service we received.

To sum it up - not a good day.




No comments:

Post a Comment